Monday, December 12, 2011

In the Nude

How can a woman look naked without actually being naked? As you've seen in so many music videos and recent VMA's, celebrities wear glittery, skin tone outfits (you may recall Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez). It gives the illusion that they aren't wearing anything and are covered in sparkles! Well if you don't want to be that risky, you can try one article of clothing, which in my opinion, would be shoes. The reason is that you won't feel self conscious in them unlike a nude blouse or shorts which you might worry if it might be too inappropriate.
If you don't believe me, you don't have to, because its a huge trend right now! And it won't be going out of style anytime soon. Want to know why?
These magicians look so good on your feet because it gives the illusion of legs for miles. That's right, your legs will look longer and more slender. So, if you are 5'3 and under and don't feel like wearing those 5 1/2 inch heels, this is the trick for you.
Also, these will be your go-to-shoe. What does this mean? It means that you wont be reaching for your favorite black pair anymore. If you are afraid that nude might be too plain or boring of a color, you are mistaken. Black and darker colored shoes will cut your leg off at the ankle. Sure, you might get the compliment "cute shoes," but when you wear nude shoes, you get "great legs!" Because this pair makes it so its not about your feet anymore, its about YOU and your curves.
TIP:     Moisturize your legs with lotion that has a little bit of body shimmer. It will give that airbrush effect!

9 comments:

  1. You were right! I'll definetely will lovw your blog, 'cause I really love shoes! Thanks for visiting my blog Girl, I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work with these heels! I love them in nudeeeee :D

    Your new follower!

    See you on the next post! xx

    theorangepigbykv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    I like your blog, I'm such a shoe girl!!

    I finally scored my first nude heels (Louboutin) and only want more.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment and the follow!
    Off course I follow back, since you're a shoe maniac like us :)
    kisses and wishes for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment and for following! Following back!

    Kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those styles in the pictures. Nude is a difficult colour to wear but if you can pull it off, it can look amazing! :)

    ♥: http://dreamsthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love these nude styles! I always want to look taller.

    -V

    PS: Silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE nude shoes, especially nude Mary Janes. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nude pumps really can work miracles, and these are great examples!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete